Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other London life HfP London Summer Party 2023

• memesweeper 1,256 posts

I missed out and I’m still keen to go. I have an optional +1 so can be flexible about taking one or two tickets.

memesweeper <at> yahoo <dot> com

Many thanks!

Amy C 372 posts

These days it would help me a lot if the date were known rather further ahead. If you’re not already in London then arranging accomodation and travel is rather stickier than it was pre-covid – I never even used to bother booking anything till a week or two before but impossible to operate like that now.

On the other hand the party will be full anyway.

I always assumed (by your name) that you were London based. Did you you want to go?

Reney 768 posts

I would like a ticket too!

Thwarted twice online but as i will be coming specially from the frozen North (wirral) i need to book train asap so prices are reasonable! please dm for privacy and security!

Is there a DM function on HfP?

nop.

JohnTh 61 posts

Couldn’t you offer cancellations (even if no or partial refund) via Eventbright to feed the waitlist? Then extra money could be used appropriately.

JohnTh 61 posts

Just wanted to register my interest for one or two spare tickets for the Summer Party if anyone has some nearer the time. Will give it another go at 12 today but I’m usually unlucky with those quick sales.
    Good luck to all!

Did wonder – will remember that for the future, but a bit of a disappointment that Eventbright/Paypal work that way.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,202 posts

Couldn’t you offer cancellations (even if no or partial refund) via Eventbright to feed the waitlist? Then extra money could be used appropriately.

No because, as good students of airline economics, we oversell vs legal capacity in the knowledge (after doing these events for 7 years) that a guaranteed % won’t show.

The Original Nick 112 posts

I have 2 tickets spare but I’m waiting for them to drop into my inbox. I will put them out here when I see them in my inbox.

Hi mate, just need the one if you have it spare, please email me at adnan4528 at yahoo dot com . thanks.

I have emailed you.

jumpersforgoalposts 47 posts

I didn’t get any tickets in the sale so if there is 1 going spare, I’m happy to purchase 🙂

imaginvests[at]gmail[dot]com

I missed out and I’m still keen to go. I have an optional +1 so can be flexible about taking one or two tickets.

memesweeper <at> yahoo <dot> com

Many thanks!

I have e-mailed you.

gill321 34 posts

Would love to attend if anyone has a spare ticket to sell.

Contact me at kyky77@outlook.com

Thanks

I still have 2 tickets up for grabs.
    Contact me – [deleted]
    Nick.

I still have 2 tickets up for grabs.
    Contact me – [deleted]
    Nick.

Both tickets have gone now.

addy 6 posts

Hello, apologies I have just got back from a trip so missed the opportunity to reply to messages. I am still looking for one spare if anyone has one please email me on adnan4528 at yahoo dot com. Thanks.

lev441 43 posts

Hi,

Also missed out on the ticket sale last week – if anyone is selling a spare ticket, please email me at lev441 at gmail dot com.

KevinC 76 posts

I have two tickets and we can no longer attend. Happy to pass on at cost price to whoever is next in the virtual queue.

backs999 2 posts

I have two tickets and we can no longer attend. Happy to pass on at cost price to whoever is next in the virtual queue.

Will gladly take these off you, email me at backs999@gmail.com

Thanks!

KevinC 76 posts

Thanks!

I sent an email earlier to memesweeper. If he is already sorted or doesn’t reply to me by the morning, I’ll email you next. Thanks.

backs999 2 posts

Thanks!

I sent an email earlier to memesweeper. If he is already sorted or doesn’t reply to me by the morning, I’ll email you next. Thanks.

Thank you!

addy 6 posts

Sadly I seem to be getting ignored in the virtual queue 🙁

I am still looking for one spare ticket if anyone so kind has one, please email me on: adnan4528@yahoo.com

meandthekids 66 posts

Am also super keen if any become available-
    meinastory at gmail dot com.

Tom 25 posts

Hi everyone, I’m still keen to get hold of 1 or 2 tickets, if any become available. Super keen to attend and happy to throw in a bottle of something to sweeten the deal if that helps. As far as the virtual queue goes I think I was first. Tduffell at gmail dot com

addy 6 posts

Sadly I seem to be getting ignored in the virtual queue 🙁

I am still looking for one spare ticket if anyone so kind has one, please email me on: adnan4528@yahoo.com

I have managed to get hold of a ticket – thanks to all who replied and best of luck to others still looking – this forum does work!

Amy C 372 posts

Afternoon, I find myself with a spare ticket. I have tried various people on this thread (trying to go in order), some haven’t answered, one can’t make it and a couple are already sorted. If you need a ticket answer here and it’s first come first served 🙂
    Too time consuming to plough through any more giving adequate time for a response from each person.

meandthekids 66 posts

Afternoon, I find myself with a spare ticket. I have tried various people on this thread (trying to go in order), some haven’t answered, one can’t make it and a couple are already sorted. If you need a ticket answer here and it’s first come first served 🙂
    Too time consuming to plough through any more giving adequate time for a response from each person.

Hiya. I’ve emailed you. I can take it! Thanks x

TGLoyalty 536 posts

Turns out me and a friend both got 2

So we have 2 spare. Can you reply / msg me if youre looking for a ticket … face value ofcourse

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.