Hilton Labriz (Seychelles) vs Amangiri (Maldives)
2nd December 2023 at 15:57S879 91 posts
Just wanted to get an opinion as to which one would be better for a family of four with 2 teens (18 and 15). I am a Diamond member but by the time we travel next year, might have dropped down to Gold. We have done snorkelling in Maldives before (Rangali) but with a guide as not very strong swimmers. We just like the peace, white sand etc. but Rangali’s seaplane costs are just too high to go for a repeat! Any tips would be appreciated. Going for my child’s 18th.3rd December 2023 at 22:07anuj 94 posts
I’ve been to Amingiri and it was incredible. Very high quality finish throughout and relatively reasonable prices for Maldives. Great happy hour for gold and the vegetation was very impressive especially for a new resort, plenty of fish in the sea, and couldn’t really tell how close we were to malé.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
NEW: Get a Flying Blue (SkyTeam) status match from your British Airways or other airline status
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- meta on Combinations of ALL paid programs
- nectar collector on Chat thread – Monday 4th March
- Peeps on Combinations of ALL paid programs
- LD27 on Chat thread – Monday 4th March
- Froggee on EU261 advice
- Killak on Anyone paid to get Platinum status?
- gerjomarty on Smart meters – any experience?
- Richie on Another Avios way to Amman
- PeteM on HN £50 credit refund question
- dan87 on HN £50 credit refund question
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.