Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice HKT Phuket luggage storage

• ChrisBCN 233 posts

Anybody know if there is luggage storage at HKT airport, and how much it costs? Thanks in advance!

StanTheMan 216 posts

Have you tried looking on google?
    At the first link
    which gives the answer with the price too.

FFS

ChrisBCN 233 posts

Have you tried looking on google?
    At the first link
    which gives the answer with the price too.

FFS

I suggest you learn how the internet works. After the first links (which are ads, YMMV) you then get a site unaffiliated with the airport that exists purely to show advertising and hasn’t been updated in years – i.e. before covid. That means it’s not a reliable source.

A more reliable source is a user of this website who may have transited through there in recent times.

I hope you truly don’t believe and trust everything you read on the internet. But, thanks for the reply regardless.

StanTheMan 216 posts

It’s on the official airport website!!

phuket.airportthai.co.th

unless you think they are also lying to you in some bizarre airport left luggage international scam ?

ChrisBCN 233 posts

I’m not quite sure what got your goat quite so badly here?

If you do look at the actual website (as I did before I created this thread…) You’ll see it doesn’t actually list a location or a telephone number for luggage storage like it does for other things (https://i.ibb.co/9YVxLBf/Screenshot-20221202-205134.png) – implying that it may not exist anymore.

Hence why hearing from somebody who has gone through there recently would be useful.

But anyway, thanks for taking the time to reply, and do let me know if you have a third suggestion that you would like to convey in an exasperated manner.

ChrisBCN 233 posts

For the benefit of anyone who may find this thread – no, there is no luggage storage at HKT, because of “covid”.

Information desk will call a local hotel who will collect and store your bags for 100 baht a day per bag.

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,051 posts

Perhaops if you’d mentioned you had already looked on the airport website the reaction would have been different.

I’m not in the ‘go and google it’ camp but equally I expect people to tell me what efforts they have already made to find out information / resolve an issue before posting on here or flyer talk or facebook

ChrisBCN 233 posts

Perhaps don’t assume people haven’t googled it! Writing FFS is just plain old rude. And stating something as fact when it isn’t is also pretty poor form.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.