Hotels.com booking multiple award nights at once.
27th November 2022 at 18:27Roberto
Question…. If I have multiple award nights and am booking a multi night booking are the award nights averaged out or taken on face value?
For example if I have a voucher for a night worth £100 and one worth £200 and am booking 2 nights at £150 per night am I ok as I have £300? Or will I have to contribute £50 on the £100 voucher and lose out £50 on the £200 voucher?
Anybody crossed this bridge?27th November 2022 at 23:44memesweeper
Yeah, I have.
Unless it’s changed the whole value is per night. Any over is lost and not carried on to the second night.27th November 2022 at 23:53TGLoyalty
My experience too nothing carried over it’s a per night thing. You can see how they are applied before checking out too. Only applies to the cheapest of the nights too if you were to do 3/4 etc
I’d book separate nights tbh
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Bits: new £100 Amex Travel cashback offer, new Eurostar logo – and new Eurostar loyalty scheme
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Frankie on Chat thread – Sunday 29th January
- Oviplokos1 on What happens when your blue status expires?My wife has an expiry date of 31/3/23
- pauline on Chat thread – Sunday 29th January
- marks7389 on BA Sale Holiday – Upgrade one way to WTP
- dahokolomoki on Anyone know how i can use ITA Volare status with KLM?
- SteveJ on BAPP Card Welcome Bonus
- Alex G on Billhop amex council tax
- Jasdev on BAPP Card Welcome Bonus
- Alex G on What happens when your blue status expires?My wife has an expiry date of 31/3/23
- tadpolefarm on BAPP fee if upgraded part way through year
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.