Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes How do I ditch Reward Flight Finder?

• MKB 71 posts

Ever since the exposé of RFF’s methods, I’ve been trying to stop them contacting me, but no amount of unsubscribing stops them.

Has anyone had any success in deleting an account? If so, how?

JohnTh 61 posts

I have noticed quite persistent too!

Aston100 1,383 posts

Same here, I have unsubscribed a few times to no avail.

ChrisC 956 posts

Report them to the Information Commissioners Officer for failing to manage your data and their systems properly.

I’d also block the email address – I assume they all come from the same one?

NorthernLass 7,591 posts

Email them – they will offer you 3 months free but will cancel your account if you insist.

JerrySignfield 101 posts

Report them to the Information Commissioners Officer for failing to manage your data and their systems properly.

I’d also block the email address – I assume they all come from the same one?

Yes worth doing, I knew I had unsubscribed before too, shouldn’t need to delete the account if you just want no marketing emails.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.