Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards How to use Ambassador complimentary weekend night certificate?

• ClubSmed 174 posts

I have just joined the programme and am trying to book a stay before the end of the year to take advantage of this offer (as well as the 20k bonus points)
    I do not seem to be able to figure out how to get this applied though.
    The site says that when I search for rooms I need to choose “Ambassador Complimentary Weekend Night Rate (“AMB Certificate”)” but I am only given the options of “Best Available”, “AARP Rate”, “Government/Military Rate”, “Reward Nights” and “Senior Discount” when performing the search.
    I am sure I am missing something really simple and basic but I just cannot figure out what.

Thanks in advance for any and all help with this.

Froggee 887 posts

Hello ClubSmed.

You need to sign into your IHG account, you should be able to see your Ambassador free night under “rewards wallet”. There is a link there to “book your nights” which takes you to the Ambassador free night booking page which looks like this:

https://www.ihg.com/intercontinental/content/gb/en/ambassador/free-weekend-certificate/book

Let us know how you get on!

ClubSmed 174 posts

That worked, thank you so much for you helpful and swift response!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.