Iberia ‘avios discount’ not showing
11th July 2023 at 06:43Egar 8 posts
Booking a last minute trip to Spain (with a connecting flight in Madrid to final destination also within Spain). No rewards flights left (checked BA too) so I am looking at cash flights.
The first portion of the trip LHR-MAD shows ‘avios discount’ but when I select the flights I don’t see the avios option. Any ideas? I have zero avios in Iberia but was planning to move from BA depending how many avios are needed. Thanks11th July 2023 at 17:49executiveclubber 216 posts
Could it be referring to using Avios to discount the cash price at the end of the booking process? I did that once, before I knew the value of Avios, and would definitely never recommend. If all else fails… EasyJet?11th July 2023 at 21:22Egar 8 posts
Thanks, I tried going to the end of the booking process, still no show of a discount but as you say is probably not worth it anyway.
Not sure I trust Easyjet with their recent cancelations, may have to be Vueling…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Booking return flight
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.