Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• Terwri 23 posts

For my sins I have 8 flights coming up in the next 6 weeks on Iberia. I went to log in to the app and check details again and found that the app doesnt recognise my ( IOS / mac) saved password. I get locked out and told to wait a while. I do that and after a few days try again, same result. After after a phone call I get an email giving me the option to reset my password, which also doesnt work.
    I resort to twitter dms to Iberia. I get a form to fill out that asks for more personal info.
    Is this a pattern with Iberia? No way to successfully change a password? The app does offer me info on the first two flights but asks me to accept a minor flight departure change. But I cant accept it as I then need to log in. And round I go.

elguiri 215 posts

Just wait until you have to enter a UK postcode in a field that only accepts numbers…

I had the password issue earlier this year. I had to use my iberia number as username instead of email address in order to log in. Once in, I found out that booking a ticket for my wife changed my profile email address, but kept the rest of my details including password.

yonasl 954 posts

I was kicked out of the iOS app the other day. You get a message saying you are locked and must contact Iberia.

I did however manage to log in on the PC (Windows using Chrome) and could see all my details there.

When I went back to the app it was suddenly posible to log in again.

So try to do this. Just like Qatar it seems that using a proper browser sorts many of the issues.

(The app has some advantages like the fact you can change your frequent flier details – I used the app to enter my BA Executive account and suddenly it recognised my silver status etc. so it does work eventually)

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Sam 96 posts

How about just using a browser on the phone instead of app?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.