Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Accor Live Limitless Ibis business card

• Tracy 315 posts

If I have a flexible reservation for an Ibis Styles, then sign up for the Ibis business card, can I use the card on checkout to pay 10% less on checkout or is it something you need to apply for before you reserve the room?

Guernsey Globetrotter 587 posts

I think you can do this as they say in the T&C’s that you can sign-up at the hotel front desk, and it wouldn’t make sense to be able to do this and then not be able to apply the discount to that stay (as there’d then be no incentive to sign-up at the hotel in question):
    https://ibis.accor.com/business/ibis-business-card/assets/ibis-cgv.en.pdf
    The terms suggest you at least need to present your card (either physical or show on-line proof) at check-in. Have a read 😉

Lady London 2,054 posts

I’d contact the hotel and say you’d like to buy the card from the hotel on your arrival and will they be able to apply the cardholder pricing ie 10% off, to your stay. Should be win-win as obvs hotels will have an incentive to sell these.

Tracy 315 posts

Thanks GG and LL, sounds like a plan. I have a 2 room 3 night stay coming up where 10% is just about the cost of card so seems a bit of a no brainer…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.