Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards icanmakeitbetter consumer panel

icanmakeitbetter consumer panel

• RonnieB

ANyone else get an invite to join this IHG consumer panel? What’s the benefit of doing so other than helping IHG for free – it mentions points but it’s not clear what you might get for helping out. Is it a waste of my time?

davefl

I’m on the Hilton one which has the smae name. They pay out in USD per activity which is mostly answering very biased questionnaires about how I feel about hilton marketing or product features.

In 4 years I’ve earnt about $50 which can be traded in for a variety of US retail gift cards or a couple of UK ones such as a preloaded visa debit.

Payable surveys (betwen $1 and $5) come every couple of months, in between there are others with a prize draw at the end of £100.

Lula

I received an invite the other day and did the initial sign up. I was then further invited to complete a welcome exercise which appeared to involve me recording an introductory video. I couldn’t be bothered so doubt I’ll be taking part.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.