Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards IHG hotels in the UK that have Club lounges

• PaulTutty 7 posts

Hi – I always struggle to find a list of IHG hotels in the UK that have a club lounge, does anyone have a list or could anyone point me in the right direction to find one please (its like secret service at times!!) Thanks

BJ 657 posts

No idea if there’s a list but the few I’ve been in were all rubbish so not worth getting excited about.

aseftel 267 posts
    tw33ty 187 posts

It’s only crowne plaza and intercontinental in the uk that have lounges in the ihg group

Aston100 1,383 posts

It’s only crowne plaza and intercontinental in the uk that have lounges in the ihg group

Yeah, even the Voco (“we’re the only 5 star hotel in Wales”) St Davids didn’t have one.

Peter K 553 posts

Yeah, even the Voco (“we’re the only 5 star hotel in Wales”) St Davids didn’t have one.

Only 5* in Cardiff. I’ve stayed at a couple of nice 5*s in other parts of Wales.

PaulTutty 7 posts

Great – Thanks for the responses – I see on the list is the Crowne Plaza Sheffield – There is no club lounge at that hotel, I stay regular

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,203 posts

Great – Thanks for the responses – I see on the list is the Crowne Plaza Sheffield – There is no club lounge at that hotel, I stay regular

Last time I was there (last year) a room off the staircase definitely had Executive Lounge on the door. This appeared during the refurbishment. That said, it wasn’t open.

tw33ty 187 posts

Last time I was there (last year) a room off the staircase definitely had Executive Lounge on the door. This appeared during the refurbishment. That said, it wasn’t open.

It’s never open, it ticks the box as having one, but it’s like the heating, never on.

Richard Peters 170 posts

CP NCL has a great lounge with two options for hot food in the evening and free flowing pop and a decent breakfast offering. CP T4 was great in the evening but I was either too early or the breakfast very poor (fruit & cereal)

revkev7 12 posts

I was at the CP Sheffield last week and was told the front bar area was being refurbished and would be the new lounge. It would be great if this becomes reality as this is bigger than the first floor area pre-COCID & I really like the hotel and the great history to the building. Breakfasts have improved and the 24 hour gym is really valuable.

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,085 posts

2 UK CPs with lounges are Manchester City Center and LHR T4.

Usual provisions during the day are soft drinks / snacks with booze available (beer /wine served by the host) in the early evening.

Neither serve breakfast.

Super Secret Stuff 357 posts

2 UK CPs with lounges are Manchester City Center and LHR T4.

Usual provisions during the day are soft drinks / snacks with booze available (beer /wine served by the host) in the early evening.

Neither serve breakfast.

And the Crowne Plaza Plymouth

John 1,000 posts

Plymouth was low quality pre COVID.

Harrogate looked good in the evening (I didn’t have access) but didn’t serve breakfast. (Layout of restaurant breakfast was weird as the servers replenishing buffet had no choice but to bump into guests

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.