Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes ITA status match Version 3

• icg2201 13 posts

Just noticed that ITA has launched a third round of its status match, valid to 15th September. Surprised there’s been no mention of it on HfP front pages. This time you have to purchase a ticket for a flight operated by ITA and provide the ticket number, to get the status match approved. Details here:

https://www.ita-airways.com/en_gb/volare/promotions.html

yonasl 954 posts

Thank you for this … wondering if anyone knows of a Star Alliance similar deal? (TAP used to have one but the URL is not working anymore)

icg2201 13 posts

I did the TAP status match a couple of months ago so the promotion must have ended fairly recently.

dahokolomoki 103 posts

Did this two weeks ago. Got status within 2 days. Very quick and efficient.

Only gripe is that free seat choice on ITA flights… Only for you! Not for other passengers on the same booking reference. Now to see if they honour a guest for lounge access…

dahokolomoki 103 posts

So with Virgin joining Skyteam, this is getting interesting. Also now that ITA is more fully integrated with Skyteam, I’m looking forward to seeing if my new Volare status gets me into Virgin or Skyteam lounges on my next few Virgin economy flights.

_aDifferentSimon_ 85 posts

A belated thank you.
    I submitted mine via the website, after 10 days I emailed a chaser and then the match happened the next day.
    Just flew lin-cdg.
    Quite happy with the service.
    With a head office in Milan I can see me doing ba out and ita back until the status runs out!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.