Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice June Destination Ideas

• wanderer 8 posts

I have a lot of avios and a 2-4-1 voucher that needs to be used up.

Where is good to visit in June? Perhaps somewhere where the £ goes quite far.

Love swimming, snorkelling, history, culture, good food. The usual.

In the last few years I’ve been to Greece, Malaysia, Barbados, Cook Islands, and Spain. So somewhere new 😉

NorthernLass 7,592 posts

ChatGPT strikes again, lol.

But as the bot says, it’s June already so it might be worth first searching on SeatSpy or ba.com for what is actually available.

u07ch 63 posts

Israel.

Tel aviv for food, architecture, and the massive beach.
    Almost everywhere for history (doesn’t have to be about religion there is roman, crusader, ancient Judean, Egyptian history scattered all over)
    Eilat for snorkeling/ diving.
    Dead Sea for sunbathing without sunscreen

Roads are easy to drive, hotels will cover all budgets plenty of tours and some trains if you would rather not drive.

Roberto 284 posts

I am off to the Algarve, plenty to do for a 5 or 6 day break. I drive up from where I live and will be staying in the Conrad on a 5 for 4 Hilton award booking. Perhaps not as much culture as similar destinations like Malaga, Seville, Lisbon or Porto but enough for me.

can2 467 posts

Sardinia.

We loved it. It is also drivable.

masaccio 723 posts

Did a quick scan of SeatSpy for the Caribbean in June and in CW you are SOOL for the nice places, but Bermuda has availability.

Richie 993 posts

Turkey, BA is starting flights to SAW Istanbul’s second airport, worth a search.

NorthernLass 7,592 posts

Did a quick scan of SeatSpy for the Caribbean in June and in CW you are SOOL for the nice places, but Bermuda has availability.

The weather is probably nicer in Bermuda, but it’s not easy to find reasonably priced accommodation.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.