Lloyds Avios voucher – any way of saving it when cancelling flight?
22nd December 2021 at 09:06Mikeact
Looks likely I’m going to have to cancel one of my lloyds/Avios bookings…not BA,me.
Just wondering if anybody has had a successful workaround without losing the voucher?
22nd December 2021 at 10:13meta
- This topic was modified 53 years, 1 month ago by .
Rebook for somewhere else within the same zone as original booking, it can be as far as in advance within the ticket validity. You’ll pay £35 change fee, but you will pay that for cancellation too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The perfect airport doesn’t exist, but the new Paris Charles de Gaulle ‘Extime’ upgrade is close
Bits: new Qatar insurance rules, design a BA beer can, free Fairmont night from Emirates
Bits: fly BA Club World on short haul – or fly Titan, Virgin ends Plaza Premium Clubhouse access
Bits: Virgin’s missing reward seats, Elizabeth Line gets faster to Heathrow, Inverness Airport station
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Wiseoldman on Amex Membership Rewards to Virgin issues
- _aDifferentSimon_ on Who has received the 100,000 Avios?
- JDB on Las ?vegas Flights moved from T3 to T5
- alexm on OW Sapphire status benefits with Iberia Express HBO ticket
- JDB on Volunteer list at online checkin
- AJA on New member saying Hello!
- JDB on Nassau, Grand Cayman and Providenciales Back to T5!
- flymeanywhere on Chat thread – Wednesday 8th February
- qc on Sri Lanka: trouble possibly brewing again
- Harrier25 on Purchasing which vouchers qualify towards Amex minimum spend ?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.