Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Making a date change and to an avois booking including a class change

• stealthy_Singh 15 posts

Hi I have a return club avios booking for September. We are looking to change our dates to July, there is availability including in First on the outbound. I trired to make a change using the MMB on the online system. While I can change the date for both legs I can’t change the class of the outbound. Is this something I can call to arrange or do I need to cancel the booking and rebook. My only worry is in the space for waiting for my 241 voucher to be replaced when I cancel the July dates might be taken up. Any way to do this without cancelling or will I have to bite the bullet and take a chance?

Thank you

NorthernLass 8,220 posts

BA should be able to do this for you over the phone.

stealthy_Singh 15 posts

Thank you. Is it the normal number or a different one for avios. The one I found was 0344 493 0787.

RK228 219 posts

Call BA YouFirst if you are looking to make an Avios booking that includes First class and they should handle everything for you. I called them to upgrade our outbound flights to PVG using companion voucher recently and they were very helpful.

stealthy_Singh 15 posts

I thought youfirst was if you already had a first booking, not to make one.!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.