Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Maldives in November/December

• pgabriel 5 posts

Hello, what are your experiences weather-wise in the Maldives in November/December? We were thinking of going in late November-early December since my Amex 2-4-1 expires then, so we don’t have the option of going during the peak dry season (January-February). Thanks in advance!

NorthernLass 7,581 posts

It should be generally fine – short showers maybe from time to time but they pass quickly and the humidity won’t be too bad. Maybe have a Plan B, though, if you haven’t got a lot of flexibility on dates (or be prepared to settle for PE) as peak season will be underway and there will be a lot of competition for avios seats as T-355.

AFKAE 147 posts

I went in November last year and it was great. There was just one day where it was a bit windy…….typically on our resort change day which messed with the seaplane flight to a certain extent.

Jess 33 posts

I have been here for a week and the weather has been beautiful. It has been a constant 28C and the sea is warm to swim in. I would definitely return at this time of year as it is not too busy just yet.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.