Forums › Hotel loyalty schemes › Marriott Bonvoy › Marriott Bonvoy moment – does the account holder have to attend the event?
Marriott Bonvoy moment – does the account holder have to attend the event?
I want to find out if I redeem tickets (e.g., a concert at the O2 Suite) via Bonvoy moments using my account, do I have to attend the event? Or can I give the tickets to two friends of mine?
I think that’s fine. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm and be sure.
I went to see one of the NFL games at Spurs ground last season and there was no identification check. I just scanned my ticket at the gate like the other 60,000 fans did. (Obviously it may differ depending on the event.)
I’ve bought tickets for my brother and his partner before.
For the O2, I got the tickets on the AXS app in my name, then I could transfer them over to him on his AXS app.
No actual ID checks on the night
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Popular articles this week:
Creation offers to settle with HfP readers over forced IHG One Rewards credit card closures
Bits: BA and Priority Pass lounge in Amsterdam, Aer Lingus ‘many-fold Manchester growth’
Updates: Passport Office strike, Priority Pass cafe access in Berlin, Qatar insurance requirements
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Win 1 million Avios when you apply for a Barclaycard Avios credit card by 2nd April. Exclusive to HfP readers.
Latest Forum Posts
- sloth on BA Companion voucher in partners account
- Andrew. on Chat thread – Monday 20th March
- JDB on Can’t reserve seats
- robkeane on Massive Clubcard devaluation
- NorthernLass on BA Companion voucher in partners account
- NorthernLass on Can’t reserve seats
- NorthernLass on Chat thread – Monday 20th March
- Colin MacKinnon on Amex card suspended and then cancelled
- Richie on Chat thread – Monday 20th March
- Stu_N on Can’t reserve seats
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.