Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy Marriott Bonvoy – Barbados

• Howard0181 33 posts

We have Marriot points and are looking at one of the all inclusive hotels in Barbados. Any recommendations please? Also, what’s best month to go.

Thanks for any advice.

Howard

NorthernLass 7,586 posts

Can’t help with the hotel but for the best month it really depends what your priorities are (weather? cost? avoiding school holidays?)

Jonathans 121 posts

I had the Tamarind personally recommended to me. As we have 2 young kids it’s the only one I could find that had a kids club and included motorised watersports.

The House is adults only which ruled it out for us and I don’t think the others were available on points at the time of booking.

Reviews of the Tamarind seem to be quite mixed.

Guernsey Globetrotter 587 posts

We stayed at the House this year on points toward the end of May and really enjoyed it. Small place with a boutique feel. Fantastic staff which really made the stay. At times it did feel like both the F&B and property maintenance aspects were still recovering from covid but the people always trumped any issues. May weather was decent but that really is toward the end of the traditional high season for Barbados.

Howard0181 33 posts

Thank you for the replies.

Howard

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.