Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes World of Hyatt MGM Rewards Gold: Solid opportunity to rack up Hyatt elite nights?

MGM Rewards Gold: Solid opportunity to rack up Hyatt elite nights?

• EDB99

As posted on several blogs, M Life will become MGM Rewards on Feb 1 and introduce new benefits at the same time. From the perspective of Hyatt Globalists/Explorists (which may match to MGM Gold), the most important change is the new resort fee waiver.

I’m looking at midweek Las Vegas room rates. Without resort fees, you can do four nights (Sunday to Thursday) in March at Excalibur for $123.36 all-in which is equivalent to GBP 22.76 per night. As MGM nights count as qualifying for Hyatt, this is a great mattress running opportunity for our friends across the pond for sure.

From a UK perspective, I have not quite made up my mind to which extent I will exploit this. Let’s say, I’m at least tempted to tag on a few LV MGM nights to future trips to the US.

What are your thoughts?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.