Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Monese 20% off gift cards is back again

• Aston100 1,383 posts

Get 20% off at Asda, Uber, John Lewis, Sainsbury’s and more!

Gift cards available:

• £50 gift card for £40: code SUMMER50
    • £100 gift card for £80: code SUMMER100
    • £200 gift card for £160: code SUMMER200
    • £400 gift card for £320: code SUMMER400

The list of available vendors: Adidas UK, App Store & iTunes, Arsenal FC, ASDA, Ask Italian, Boohoo, Cafe Nero, Cineworld, Currys, Decathlon UK, Deliveroo, EuroStar UK, Google Play, Habitat, Halfords, H&M, Jet 2 Holidays by Inspire, John Lewis & Partners, Just Eat, Lastminute.com travel, Marks & Spencer, Morrisons, National Trust UK, New Look GB, Nike, Photobox, Pizza Hut Restaurants UK, Primark, River Island, Sainsbury’s, Sports Direct UK, Spotify UK, The Body Shop, Ticketmaster UK, Uber Eats, Uber, Virgin GC, Zizzi UK.

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Aston100 1,383 posts

Given the experiences people like myself and Reney have had where Monese removed most of the redemption partners without warning, well before the expiry date, I would suggest keeping a copy of the T&cs, especially point 14 which lists the redemption partners:
    https://monese.com/gb/en/promotions/20-off-promo-june

duggie1982 263 posts

Love these offers as use asda then buy amazon gift cards, now with Apple combined itunes and istore gift vouchers i will be buying itunes with 20% off then can buy an iphone from the apple store

Even signed up player 2 to maximise and have the blue light card so another 10% off most of my shopping

Reney 768 posts

Love these offers as use asda then buy amazon gift cards, now with Apple combined itunes and istore gift vouchers i will be buying itunes with 20% off then can buy an iphone from the apple store

Even signed up player 2 to maximise and have the blue light card so another 10% off most of my shopping

Pls share the notice that gift cards itunes are combining with apple normal ones.

By the way you could always buy John Lewis gift cards and buy your phone there for extra year of guarantee. I recently brought an ipad for mum this way.

YC 229 posts

Any referral codes?

strickers 651 posts

CRAIG708

strickers 651 posts

Delete if not allowed.

PeteM 709 posts

Pls share the notice that gift cards itunes are combining with apple normal ones.

See here: https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/gift-cards?cid=CDM-GBR-DM-P0021956-504715

Only issue with buying from JL was limited choice, especially if you wanted the higher-end models.

Bill 169 posts

Any referral codes?

WILLI674

YC 229 posts

CRAIG708

Thanks Craig 🙂

Toaster 104 posts

If you can open the account today and deposit £250 then you should qualify for 6 months of 1.5% cashback on debit card purchases.

YC 229 posts

Good tip! But it doesn’t seem to let me get a virtual card (GPS does not seem to align with home address). Not that slick of an app after all…

Toaster 104 posts

That happened to me too, I left it a bit and tried again later and it worked.

Carlos 758 posts

free debit card for a limited time only

duggie1982 263 posts

Might be late to the party but mine is PAULW415

pbcold 348 posts

Might be late to the party but mine is PAULW415

I have just used this, thank you.

strickers 651 posts

CRAIG708

Thanks Craig 🙂

Thanks YC. Referral credit came through.

pbcold 348 posts

If anyone is interested in the £30 referral code, mine is MART9848

Bill 169 posts

Unused referral WILLI674

can 506 posts

Quick question: is cash the only way to purchase these cards with Monese?
    Would Bendy work?

Don’t have Monese, trying to figure out if I should get one.

Toaster 104 posts

You have to pay money into your Monese account to be able to purchase the gift cards

It is possible to top up Monese with debit (not credit) card and Bendy is accepted but if using a credit card it will mean Fronted and possibly cash advance fees depending on the credit card issuer.

can 506 posts

You have to pay money into your Monese account to be able to purchase the gift cards

It is possible to top up Monese with debit (not credit) card and Bendy is accepted but if using a credit card it will mean Fronted and possibly cash advance fees depending on the credit card issuer.

Thanks!

pointyhead 12 posts

Is there a new code today?

Toaster 104 posts

https://monese.com/gb/en/promotions/20-off-promo-july

I don’t think it’s working yet though as and others have added the promo codes in the Monese app and it is stuck on pending.

Plus, the terms and conditions have an error as in one part it shows 15% discount and another 20%:

For 20% off at all other merchants (see point 16), use the following codes: for the £50 voucher use JULY50, for the £100 voucher use JULY100, for the £200 voucher use JULY200 and for the £400 voucher use JULY400

For 15% off at all other merchants (see point 16), there is a limit of 800 x £50 vouchers, 920 x £100 vouchers, 735 x £200 vouchers and 410 x £400 vouchers available to purchase. Once these limits have been reached you will no longer be able to purchase any more vouchers.

SteveJ 978 posts

Seems to be 20 at Asda and Sainsbury’s only.

15% at others, think I’ll skip this one (if it hasn’t expired already), not finished the last batch (at 20%) yet.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.