Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Monese – Earn 1.5% back on card purchases until the end of the year!

• Reney 752 posts

This just came into my inbox. I don’t use the account day to day so cannot say how good it is, but have participated regularly on the discounted giftcards discount drops. My referral code is MANYU869.

From email:

Now more than ever, a little extra goes a long way. That’s why we are giving you 1.5% back on card purchases from 1st July until the end of the year.

Yes, you heard that right – 1.5% back on card purchases until the end of the year!

It’s simple! All you have to do is:

• Invite a friend to Monese using your Invite & Earn referral code
    • They sign up to Monese and deposit £250 into their account by 30th June 2022
    • You’ll both receive 1.5% back on card purchases between 1st July – 31st December 2022

And the best part? You and your friend will still receive the usual referral bonus, so you can make your money go even further.

Maximum total reward back is £30 per customer, per month. Some other exclusions apply. To find out more, please read the Terms & Conditions.

duggie1982 261 posts

Thats decent, need to find some friends hahaaa

Joke, will sign up player 2 as i max out the gist card promo’s often

Not received the email yet right enough and the deal was posted on HUKD but was pulled down for some reason

My referral is PAULW415 for anyone interested in sharing the love

• This reply was modified 54 years, 3 months ago by .
    Carlos 758 posts

Is it possible to use Monese and Curve for CT

Toaster 104 posts

I must have missed what CT stands for but you can use Monese with Curve but suspect you will earn the same cashback as if using it directly (not behind Curve) in the same way as Chase cashback works. The exclusion list given by Monese looks very similar to the one from Chase.

duggie1982 261 posts

All this lingo, also not aware of what CT is

SteveJ 975 posts

Very interesting option for overseas spend, anyone used them and know how they work?

I.e. is it best to convert from GBP to (example) USD in Monese first and then spend from the USD balance. Or do they dynamically convert at the best available rate if you charge directly in USD to the GBP balance.

This trumps Revolut as the Monese physical card is free.

SteveJ 975 posts

Very interesting option for overseas spend, anyone used them and know how they work?

I.e. is it best to convert from GBP to (example) USD in Monese first and then spend from the USD balance. Or do they dynamically convert at the best available rate if you charge directly in USD to the GBP balance.

This trumps Revolut as the Monese physical card is free.

Answering my own question, only seems useful for overseas spend in Euro, Romanian Lei or Swedish Krona. Any other currencies attract a 2% fee on their free account. So I doubt I’ll make any use of this offer for USD spend. Happy to be corrected if I’m missing a trick!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.