Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards The Monese gift card promo thread

• shub 87 posts

Another set of Gift card promotions launched:
    – £50 gift card for £40: code XMAS50
    – £100 gift card for £80: code XMAS100
    – £200 gift card for £160: code XMAS200
    – £400 gift card for £320: code XMAS400

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    cinereus 161 posts

Unfortunately the big ones have sold out already 🙁

Rhys
    HfP Staff
    189 posts

I managed to get 100 around 11:30

cinereus 161 posts

I meant the big ones – £200 and £400. There’s always many many more of the smaller two available.

elguiri 216 posts

Do you have to activate and select which gift cards you want asap or does the selection not change in the 90? days you have to select?

Vincent 2 posts

Unfortunately I am unable to participate as Monese closed my account sometime ago. (MS)

AirMax 29 posts

Any tips on being a good enough customer to keep your account open, but still participate in these offers?

Aston100 1,385 posts

My Monese balance has been 10p since last year. I just top it up as and when a gift card promo comes along.

shub 87 posts

Codes working again apart from 400 one.

SteveJ 977 posts

Codes working again apart from 400 one.

Thanks for the heads up, nabbed another 100

TGLoyalty 497 posts

Thanks. These promos are great.

stevenhp1987 330 posts

Thanks, £700 of credit for £560 (£350 x 2 people).

Cannot complain. Might convert some into Morrisons and grab some Amazon credit!

mark2 126 posts

Does not work now 1517

elguiri 216 posts

I get code not valid – doesn’t it usually say no longer available or something once it’s run out?

Reney 755 posts

I get code not valid – doesn’t it usually say no longer available or something once it’s run out?

This was posted 9 Dec and this thread revived today. Has anyone who purchased on the 9th managed it again today?

SteveJ 977 posts

This was posted 9 Dec and this thread revived today. Has anyone who purchased on the 9th managed it again today?

Yes I used it both times

nectar collector 281 posts

I got the full set on 9 Dec , and then 3 out of 4 today (just missed the 400)

SteveJ 977 posts

The Monese voucher page mentions 90 days. Does that mean whatever underlying voucher you buy will expire in 90 days, or you have 90 days to choose an underlying voucher, which in turn will have its own validity?

shub 87 posts

The Monese voucher page mentions 90 days. Does that mean whatever underlying voucher you buy will expire in 90 days, or you have 90 days to choose an underlying voucher, which in turn will have its own validity?

I think you have to choose a voucher in 90 days. Sainsbury voucher I once got has 2 years validity.

SteveJ 977 posts

I think you have to choose a voucher in 90 days. Sainsbury voucher I once got has 2 years validity.

Sounds good, thanks

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.