Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other London life Morrisons More Scheme is Back!

• Imran 18 posts

Looks like the Morrisons More Points Scheme is coming back. Found 1000 More Points on a £10 spend on the app, which was a surprise. I was 300 points short of a Morrisons Fiver when they closed down the scheme. They should never have done away with it in the first place, but I guess this decision comes too late because I have moved on from Morrisons. I feel it is even dearer than Waitrose! I just happened to cross it today so went in for a top-up shop. Don’t even remember the last time I stepped foot in Morrisons.

Are there any Morrisons shoppers here? Keen to listen to your views on the current prices at Morrisons.

Andrew. 482 posts

The new advert just grates. “More Reasons to shop at Morrisons” with the off key whistle.

It the quality is lower than M&S, and the prices higher than M&S, I’m not sure of the point of Morrisons.

(Still a decent cooked breakfast though).

davefl 1,221 posts

Up here in the frigid north the prices have dropped a little. I posted this on the gift card thread earlier.

Their sales fell off a cliff when they stopped more points. Who the heck cares about 10% off a cucumber costing 75p when you previously got 1 point per £ off your whole shop. Now gift card purchases will accumulate points again it’s back there for Amazon paid with PAW discounted Morrisons vouchers.

NorthernLass 7,583 posts

Depends what you’re buying. Some things are cheaper than (e.g.) Asda, some things more expensive (Dijon mustard is twice the price!) You can still get s delivery slot with Morrisons for £1, though whereas Asda’s cheapest is £1.50. So I’d get a Morrison’s delivery on a Saturday or Sunday night (presumably as most folk are down the pub and not in to receive groceries) and just buy what’s on offer.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.