Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Nassau, Grand Cayman and Providenciales move back to Terminal 5

• timmyg 41 posts

Just received the following from BA in my inbox:

Due to a recent change to our schedule from 26th March 2023 to 31st May 2023, your upcoming London Heathrow to Nassau, Grand Cayman or Providenciales service will now depart from London Heathrow Terminal 5, not Terminal 3.

I’m slightly disappointed as I was looking forward to trying the T3 lounges. Does simplify an NCL connection though!

JDB 4,384 posts

I wouldn’t be too disappointed – the ease of the connection will easily outweigh the benefit of the T3 lounges, the supposed quality of which has been so ludicrously over stated that the cold reality would have been quite a let down. Some may be a bit better in specific individual respects, but nevertheless overall quite unremarkable.

StaggerLee 61 posts

Ha,

Had my morning flight down from MAN moved so I couldn’t make the connection but that would have been OK with T5. Still, it meant I managed to get hem to shift my trip a day which worked out much better. for me. Result.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.