Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club New option to change flights now showing on ba.com

• njb 65 posts

I saw this on Manage my booking yesterday:
    Due to increased uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, you may wish to change your travel plans

So that you can better manage your travel plans you have the following options:

You don’t have to do anything, you can keep your booking as it is.
    You can change to another flight for free.
    If you wish to cancel your booking a refund will only apply if your fare rules allow it, please contact us to do this.

I have just been able to change a 241 booking to later flight on same day which previously didnt have availability.
    Now lets see if flight goes ahead on 31/12 to JFK

lev441 43 posts

This is great news – been hoping some avios availability would open up so I could extend my trip in Dubai (UK is too depressing atm). Flight changed by two more days and I get to try the a380 for the first time!

Aston100 1,374 posts

Just got an email about this.
    Like NJB, I am able to switch to a flight later in the evening – actually the flight I originally wanted to book but no Avios availability at the time.
    It also seems to allow me to select a flight a week later, which seems perfect in case I test positive on the pre departure test.

Sounds good to me!

MCO 72 posts

Anyone know how many changes are allowed? Just one?

njb 65 posts

@MCO
    I have changed my outbound flight once but it still is giving me the option to change again.

NorthernLass 7,490 posts

I’ve got a cancelled return leg for next July but I can’t change it via MMB, just keep getting a message saying oops, something has gone wrong. Not sire if it’s because it’s got a domestic connection but it’s very aggravating. No response from Twitter either and chat keeps saying there’s no one free to speak to me.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.