Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• harley 109 posts

Hi All,

Has anyone been to nice recently? I am BA silver and wondering if we will get lounge access,

The Canopy VIP Lounge seems like the BA one but it is showing as closed on the oneworld website
    Infinity Lounge is showing open but only for Finnair and S7, are BA customers allowed to go into this or will there be nothing as the canopy is closed?

NickinFrance 10 posts

I travel through Nice quite often, but they have only just opened Terminal 1 again, so not sure now.

However, the Canopy is shown as open on the Nice airport website. https://www.nice.aeroport.fr/en/booking/services/vip-lounge/canopy-lounge

Canopy is after passport control whereas the other one is in the Schengen Zone, hence the difference with Finnair.

If you want to be sure, I would go to the Schengen zone one first and ask before you go through passport control. When they had limited service in Terminal 2 there was a time when they just had the Schengen Zone lounge open, but it was open for everyone with lounge access, Schengen or not. Once you go through passport control you can’t go back.

Good luck hope that helps. Nick

harley 109 posts

Thanks Nick, will give this a try!

sinkieflyer 7 posts

Was just in Nice over the Easter weekend. Canopy lounge was open even though it said closed on the oneworld website. No issues getting in.

Lounge is past customs, FYI.

harley 109 posts

Thanks, Also managed to get in with guest. Was pleasant but food was a bit rough! They also had Champagne but by requesting it from the staff member otherwise you could help yourself to prossecco. Also experienced T5b lounge at LHR for first time and was great, dont think i will be going to Galleries south again if i can avoid it!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.