Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club No Virgin Reward seats to Vegas for April 2023??

• TelboyMrT 2 posts

Hi,

I normally have no problems booking reward seats to Vegas 11 months in advance but for some reason this year there doesn’t appear to be any reward seats at all for most of March or April 2023 does anyone know why? I subscribe to seatspy and have had no notifications of any seats released. BA have them available for every single day but sadly I do not have enough at the moment.

ChrisC 956 posts

As per the other threads on this topic there is a dearth of VS rewards at the moment

And it’s worth a reminder that unlike BA VS does not automatically release reward seats the moment it puts cash fares on sale. It. Ignition have done in the past but things have changed.

NorthernLass 7,463 posts

I don’t know if I’m getting a different version of SeatSpy but I can see quite a lot of availability! 4 days in April where there are UC seats. I’m starting to think it’s a different SeatSpy …

Mel TS 69 posts

I don’t know if I’m getting a different version of SeatSpy but I can see quite a lot of availability! 4 days in April where there are UC seats. I’m starting to think it’s a different SeatSpy …

That’s wierd. I don’t see any availability either. Can I have your version of Seatspy??

NorthernLass 7,463 posts

D’oh – it looks like my searches had stopped updating as the system had logged me out so I was actually looking at MAN-ATL! Bur there does seem to be plenty of LHR-JFK availability and some to other destinations (UC to MIA on December 5th which would be very nice).

FREEFLIGHTS 54 posts

I have never had an issue getting MAN to LAS around April/May for the last 4/5 years pre pandemic, but there appears to be nothing to be had this time round. I’ve got 250K miles and a 2-4-1 voucher burning a hole in my pocket.

1958 64 posts

I was looking at another route today:
    Some UC reward bookings available on VS in March – but in April, only KLM via Amsterdam availability. Perhaps the timing of Easter (7-10 April) is making VS reluctant to issue reward seats?

Thegasman 204 posts

Some UC reward bookings available on VS in March – but in April, only KLM via Amsterdam availability

I wouldn’t bank on that KLM availability being accurate either. Huge issues with phantom availability when looking at partner redemptions on VS website.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.