Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other London life Opportunities – You don’t get if you don’t ask

• GimmeMorePoints 93 posts

I appreciate this isn’t card, rewards or travel related but I can’t think of a better place to ask.

Having been a follower of these forums for a while, I’ve e-met many of you and I’ve been inspired.

I’d love to follow in the footsteps of many of you and thus wanted to ask if anyone has any job opportunities that I could potentially apply for. I’d be happy to talk more about my experience to anyone who would like to hear them!

These forums are all about making connections and helping the community so I thought I’d try!

Thank you all!

TGLoyalty 494 posts

Why not as you say you don’t ask you don’t get.

However, unless you’re literally looking for any job no matter what it is might be worth narrowing down what kind of role you’re looking for

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    GimmeMorePoints 93 posts

Why not as you say you don’t ask you don’t get.

However, unless you’re literally looking for any job no matter what it is might be worth narrowing down what kind of role you’re looking for

I appreciate your reply!
    I’m currently in research with a background in investment and analysis. However, I’m open to trying new and exciting opportunities so wanted to see what the world has to offer!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.