How can I earn miles or points paying HMRC?
16th December 2021 at 11:06cinereus
What’s the best way to earn miles/points/cashback on paying an HMRC bill?
I am a sole traders but not a Ltd. so COT is out.
16th December 2021 at 21:25dmandan5
- This topic was modified 53 years, 1 month ago by .
Start by signing up for curve metal if you have a significant amount to pay17th December 2021 at 08:05can
I think curve metal is expensive if you keep it. One needs to compare the fees with Bill hop too which allows you pay with Amex for a 3% fee.17th December 2021 at 09:49Ibblybibbly
Tesco Clubcard Pay+ works, good for virgin but no avios unfortunately.17th December 2021 at 11:54notenoughmiles
Which card or cards would you recommend as underlying payment for HMRC if using Curve Metal if COT is out of the question?17th December 2021 at 12:03cinereus
Start by signing up for curve metal if you have a significant amount to pay
Not sure how the maths on that can possibly add up?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The perfect airport doesn’t exist, but the new Paris Charles de Gaulle ‘Extime’ upgrade is close
Bits: new Qatar insurance rules, design a BA beer can for Brewdog, free Fairmont night from Emirates
How to time your promotion to British Airways Executive Club Silver status to maximise benefits
Bits: fly BA Club World on short haul – or fly Titan, Virgin ends Plaza Premium Clubhouse access
Bits: eGate trial for 10-11 year olds, last day to save on passport fees, Corinthia London deal
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- George K on InterContinental Rome Ambasciatori Palace
- Guernsey Globetrotter on Hotel recommendation for an overnight stay + parking for Heathrow T5
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on BAEC complaint resolution advice
- JDB on Barclays Premier Banking upgrade voucher after 1 year
- atcoloz on Easiest way to get to £10k spend on BAPP
- Carlos on Chat thread – Monday 6th February
- memesweeper on BAPP worth it as a beginner?
- memesweeper on Barclays Premier Banking upgrade voucher after 1 year
- Rich_A on Any experience with Aegean miles fot upgrade?
- Lyn on Broadband in France
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.