Forums › Frequent flyer programs › British Airways Executive Club › Peak / off-peak Avios required discrepancy
Peak / off-peak Avios required discrepancy
Anyone know why the number of avios required for Off-Peak is higher than Peak? E.g. from LHR to HKG is 75K for peak and 100k for off-peak (one way)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Popular articles this week:
As T5 security crisis looms, Virgin Atlantic allows rebooking (from T3) whilst BA (at T5) does not
Miles & More miles expiry is coming for ex-cardholders – what can you book before Friday?
Bits: British Airways adds English sparkling wine, easyJet launches Twilight Bag Drop at Edinburgh
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Win 1 million Avios when you apply for a Barclaycard Avios credit card by 2nd April. Exclusive to HfP readers.
Latest Forum Posts
- xefo on Chat thread – Friday 31st March
- NorthernLass on 12am GMT / 1am BST: Calling BA Executive club to book reward flights at 355 days
- Lula on IHG Diamond status and Ambassador
- ntshstrk on InterContinental Rome Ambasciatori Palace
- Luca M on Avis preferred weekend voucher becoming more useless
- PeteM on Cairo
- Alex G on Lyft 3 Honors per $1 or Uber 1% cashback
- Aston100 on Cairo
- raynerdom on BA flight cancelled. Downgraded from Club to Traveller on earlier flight.
- idrive on Chat thread – Friday 31st March
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.