Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other London life PizzaExpress Club loyalty scheme – upgrade your tier during your birthday month!

• christopherwk 2 posts

Just wanted to add a comment to this post

If you can, try and upgrade your tier during your birthday month.

If you redeem your birthday reward on your current tier, then upgrade during your birthday month, you’ll also get the birthday reward in your new tier!

I redeemed my silver birthday reward (free classic pizza), was then upgraded to gold and the free bottle of wine/prosecco appeared! Redeemed that without a problem.

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    The real Swiss Tony 657 posts

I can imagine a few raised eyebrows amongst the HFP readership over this, but the app really does make a big dent in bills. Took my son to our local pizza express for his birthday. He had the app already and I downloaded it to make it easy to pay the bill (a frequent gripe at the chain). Between us we got a slew of freebies so including tip it was less than £20 a head. No alcohol but most had a dessert.

aseftel 267 posts

I feel like I’ve done very well out of this (it helps that I have small children and a PE a five minute walk from my front door). Value was ridiculous a couple months ago when they were doing half price pizzas. As silver members, we got Three course kids menu, 2x dough balls, 2x pizzas, 2x coffees and 2x soft drinks for £22 (before service). That’s nuts. Even without that promotion it’s pretty solid at £30-35 depending on what pizzas you get.

PeteM 709 posts

Agreed – I was pretty annoyed when they stopped accepting Tastecard, but this does help and it’s super easy to use.

Matt 323 posts

You can use your birthday reward multiple times during the month of your birthday (possibly 6 weeks I think) – it’s not something special caused by upgrading your tier.

aseftel 267 posts

I feel like I’ve done very well out of this (it helps that I have small children and a PE a five minute walk from my front door). Value was ridiculous a couple months ago when they were doing half price pizzas. As silver members, we got Three course kids menu, 2x dough balls, 2x pizzas, 2x coffees and 2x soft drinks for £22 (before service). That’s nuts. Even without that promotion it’s pretty solid at £30-35 depending on what pizzas you get.

Back to silly value for the next fortnight (if there’s two of you) https://www.pizzaexpress.com/terms-and-conditions/pe-club-august-offer

PeteM 709 posts

Are all the families with kids abroad? 🤣

aseftel 267 posts

Thought I’d share a recent takeaway order, stacking their discount promo last week with a birthday reward. Felt like I was robbing the place.

2x Pizzas, dough balls, child pizza, child dough balls, 750ml Bottle of Prosecco, can San Pellegrino, 500ml bottle of sparking water and juice box came to £15.85

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.