Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Amex Platinum card and Plaza Premium guest access

• Luca M 391 posts

Does anyone know what charges there are if one want to take an additional guest in aside of the free one? I know with Priority Pass any additional entry is £20 but could not find information about Plaza Premium? A DragonPass entry through Remus would cost £19-19.50

McCannZ 5 posts

It doesn’t look like you can

Plaza Premium Airport Lounges
    This benefit is available to Platinum Cardmembers. Cardmembers receive complimentary access to any participating Plaza Premium Airport Lounge. Cardmember must present his or her valid Card, a boarding pass showing a confirmed reservation for same-day travel on any carrier and government-issued I.D. In some cases, Cardmember must be 21 years of age to enter without a parent or guardian. Cardmembers may bring up to one (1) companion into Plaza Premium Airport Lounges as a complimentary guest. Cardmember must adhere to all house rules of participating lounges. Cardmembers and his or her guest will receive all of the complimentary benefits and amenities afforded to the Plaza Premium Airport Lounge customers, as well as access to purchase non-complimentary items. Some product features may be subject to additional charges. Plaza Premium Airport Lounge locations are subject to change. Unless the lounge is part of Priority Pass™ then it would be £20 after the first guest.

Luca M 391 posts

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will have to buy the DragonPass entry at £19 then for my 5th person.

VickyTM 111 posts

Do not all Plaza Premium lounges participate? Is there a list somewhere of ones that do?

George K 288 posts

Just to say that this lounge has been known to offer deals to people rocking up and asking nicely – I was quoted £10 for an hour once, which is a far cry from the Heathrow website asking for £35-45. I also have Amex plat but was inquiring as to who else has access.

B 1 post

Do not all Plaza Premium lounges participate? Is there a list somewhere of ones that do?

I realise it’s an old thread, but in case anyone ends up here in future, here’s the current list:
    https://www.plazapremiumlounge.com/en-uk/landing-pages/americanexpress

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.