Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Prepaid Mastercard bonus – only 50 Avios?

• buchanan101 95 posts

Spent £500. Bonus of 50 has appeared… this isn’t quite right? Supposed to be 3000 in two lots of 1500 (I assume)?

Anyone else?

ToffeeTom 35 posts

There is a bonus of 50 Avios for using it on Apple Pay – could this be it? This was credited to me today.

buchanan101 95 posts

There is a bonus of 50 Avios for using it on Apple Pay – could this be it? This was credited to me today.

I haven’t used it on Apple Pay though…the transaction that took it over £500 credited Avios yesterday; bonus appeared overnight.

How did you know there was an Apple Pay bonus on offer?

Have to keep an eye on it – small fry though compared with the Amex Platinum I signed up for yesterday

dst87 263 posts

I saw the same 50 Avios bonus and was confused / concerned. I hit the £500 recently and so far no sign of the 3000 Avios. 😒

ToffeeTom 35 posts

I haven’t used it on Apple Pay though…the transaction that took it over £500 credited Avios yesterday; bonus appeared overnight.

Have to keep an eye on it – small fry though compared with the Amex Platinum I signed up for yesterday

The Apple Pay offer appeared in my notifications on the app earlier this week (I’ve had the card for over a fortnight and had already used it on Apple Pay) and the points credited today. I went over £500 spend earlier this week and haven’t had the welcome bonus yet.

Rui N. 827 posts

I saw the same 50 Avios bonus and was confused / concerned. I hit the £500 recently and so far no sign of the 3000 Avios. 😒

Considering it takes 3 months for the bonus to be posted, you’ll be waiting for a while.

buchanan101 95 posts

The Apple Pay offer appeared in my notifications on the app earlier this week (I’ve had the card for over a fortnight and had already used it on Apple Pay) and the points credited today. I went over £500 spend earlier this week and haven’t had the welcome bonus yet.

I can now see the Apple Pay bonus offer – seems then that you get it even without using Apple Pay – just set it up

Paul B 224 posts

I’m having real issues with this card. Can’t withdraw from an ATM. I’ve seen hidden and unexplained charges for purchases. I can’t seem to contact them (any ideas?)

AL 569 posts

I’m having real issues with this card. Can’t withdraw from an ATM. I’ve seen hidden and unexplained charges for purchases. I can’t seem to contact them (any ideas?)

Phone number in the app worked for me. Haven’t tried an ATM withdrawal, but will give it a go. Didn’t see the extra Apple Pay bonus, so looking forward to getting those (anyone got a link to that or where to find it in the app?). Haven’t seen my 3,000 post yet, either – spent £500 within moments of getting the card, assuming the 1p that they take out for verification then credit you counts.

dst87 263 posts

Considering it takes 3 months for the bonus to be posted, you’ll be waiting for a while.

Wow – that’s a bit of a joke, but I suppose I’d better wait until then to cancel the card. 😆

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.