Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Priority Pass – No1 Lounge

• highnal 23 posts

Planning on using Priority Pass to get into the No 1 Lounge at Gatwick North on the morning of Sat 14th. Will I need to reserve? It’s the week before half term so I’m hoping not!
    Any recent reports of PP holders being turned away without a booking?

Olly 242 posts

I tried to get in with lounge pass on Friday morning and no dice without a reservation – so I’d definitely advise booking if you want to guarantee entry

Bill 169 posts

https://www.executivelounges.com/cardholder-pre-bookings

URRENTLY, WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE PRE-BOOKINGS FOR CARDHOLDER SCHEMES SUCH AS PRIORITY PASS AND DRAGONPASS
    Unfortunately we are currently unable to offer a pre-book service to guests looking to reserve a space using their lounge access card. We do, of course, still accept these types of cards as a way of entry into the lounge, albeit on a walk-up basis and therefore subject to availability.

Josh 19 posts

https://no1lounges.com/reservations

Isnt this the correct link for booking the lounges? I was planning on this for a June booking I have.

_aDifferentSimon_ 85 posts

For Gatwick North is there a current favourite between PLaza and No1? THanks

Super Secret Stuff 357 posts

Friend just used the NO1 lounge, apparently the croissants were stale, if that’s important to you

_aDifferentSimon_ 85 posts

very.

yorkieflyer 259 posts

https://www.executivelounges.com/cardholder-pre-bookings

URRENTLY, WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE PRE-BOOKINGS FOR CARDHOLDER SCHEMES SUCH AS PRIORITY PASS AND DRAGONPASS
    Unfortunately we are currently unable to offer a pre-book service to guests looking to reserve a space using their lounge access card. We do, of course, still accept these types of cards as a way of entry into the lounge, albeit on a walk-up basis and therefore subject to availability.

This is for Aspire lounges

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,202 posts

Aspire never has taken bookings, though it wouldn’t surprise me if they started.

Lady London 2,054 posts

Aspire at Gatwick has a contract with Qatar hence turning away when lounge is empty due Qatar entries being kept space for. Avoiding proximity of scheduled Qatar flights probably improves entry chances but it’s clear Priority Pass is the lowest of the low for them.

Tracey 211 posts

Used dragon pass for no1 lounge on a Friday afternoon recently without a problem.

Grant 108 posts

Can Priority Pass visits be used by others? My wife has two unused visits from her Gold card and I could make use of them. The account is not yet registered if that makes a difference.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,202 posts

If the Priority Pass has her name on it, then no.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.