Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes World of Hyatt Q ref Hyatt Place LHR

• The real Swiss Tony 654 posts

Hi

Can someone tell me what they sell in the way of breakfast food in the shop at the Hyatt Place? We have lounge access so paying out for the buffet for all five of us seems a bit excessive, but to avoid the risk of “hangry” kids, do they just sell individual pastries etc?

Thanks

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,198 posts
    The real Swiss Tony 654 posts

Well, they mention it on the website – https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/england-united-kingdom/hyatt-place-london-heathrow-airport/lhrza/dining – known as “The Market” and I believe it’s a staple fixture of all Hyatt Place properties.

The real Swiss Tony 654 posts

So to answer my own question, there is a “market”, the offering is nowhere near as advertised and it occupies a small space – maybe 2m x 2m to the right of the bar in the corner.

Last night they had chocolate bars, muesli bars, crisps, bottles of water and bottles of sprite. There was a chiller cabinet recessed into the counter which was empty. This all fell a long way short of what was promised on the wall poster.

This morning was the same except the water and sprite cabinet was locked shut. So a very poor show and a long way off what was promised on the website.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.