Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Redeeming 2 x new AX 241 vouchers

• The real Swiss Tony 654 posts

OK,

So I understand that I can redeem one voucher for 1 person with a 50% mileage discount or 2 folk on a 2-4-1 basis as long as i’m on the booking
    I also believe that I can redeem two vouchers at the same time (both in my name) to enable a 4-4-2 redemption again so long as I’m travelling. Is it possible to redeem two vouchers for three people, so 2 pax got a 241 and the third at 50%, or is that a step too far?

Thanks

zapato1060 637 posts

Are the 2x vouchers under your name. Then you can’t use both. If your other half has one then the scenario you paint is possible. 2x 241 and x1 50% off.

Anna 458 posts

You can use 2 vouchers from the same account to book for 4 people on the same booking; I’m assuming it wouldn’t work for 3 the way you suggest as that would have to be done as 2 separate bookings. If the vouchers were earned by 2 separate account holders a 241 plus a 50% off would be possible, but on 2 Sep bookings.

The real Swiss Tony 654 posts

Thanks. No, they’re both in my name, unfortunately. I know we’re all bemoaning the new pricing but given the state of the underlying market and the I class availability, I thought I might have found a summer holiday solution!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.