American Express Refer a Friend cap per card or in total?
30th June 2022 at 19:17charles
I have both a BA card and an MR card.
Does anyone know if the 90k limit for referral applies to each card please? (i.e. Can I get up to 90k for each of the cards or can I only get up to 90k across both cards?)30th June 2022 at 20:18Carlos
IIRC its per card, per year
30th June 2022 at 22:08RobHfP Staff
- This reply was modified 52 years, 7 months ago by .
No, it’s per rewards account. If you have Plat and Gold and they feed into the same MR account, for example, your cap is 90k (as I understand it).
You can certainly do 90k MR + 90k Avios + 90k Marriott.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Lady London on Delay with overbooking
- Travel Strong on Virgin Voyages Master Thread
- Smudgerman on Large purchase on Barclaycard Avios Plus
- RCHammer on ‘Earn 3,000 Virgin Points and get 12 bottles of wine for just £66’ offer
- SteveJ on Best SIM card for roaming internationally/US?
- JDB on Creation Financial Services bashing
- SteveJ on Chat thread – Tuesday 9th August
- bd95 on Virgin Voyages Master Thread
- Ori on Nectar auto convert competition
- Lady London on Creation Financial Services bashing
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.3 million of rooms to date. Click for details.