Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Flight changes and cancellations help Refund within 24 hours of booking a flight?

• meetjono 7 posts

Hi team,

in my hurry to rebook travel ahead of this weekend’s storms Ive managed to book a Loganair flight from Aberdeen to Bristol on the wrong date (2 weekends from now).

The Loganair website seems very unfriendly to any refunds. I’ve sent them an email anyway.

Does anyone have any experience with Loganair and/or UK consumer law about requesting a refund within 24 hours. Is Loganair obliged to process this given that I’ve made a mistake with the dates and cannot travel on the flight?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Jonathan

ChrisC 956 posts

Flights are excluded from the 2015 consumer credit regulations so you are reliant on the airlines policies.

They might give you a voucher but again that’s down to their policies not statute.

meetjono 7 posts

Just a data point for the benefit of future reference. When I had finally got through to an agent they cancelled the booking and processed a refund to my card.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.