Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Revolut Cash Advance Fee

• ChrisBCN 236 posts

Well – libel is a “published false statement”, which this falls rather short of, hence the choice of a more innocuous term.

@naveen
    – personal abuse does not constitute a coherent argument (or comply with HFP’s Tc and Cs), FYI.

Those in glass houses 😉

duggie1982 261 posts

This is better than Eastenders on here!

Harrier25 852 posts

This is better than Eastenders on here!

Anything is better than Eastenders! 😂

Youllnever 182 posts

ALL Mastercards will charge a cash advance fee with revolut. This has been the case for >2 years

You’ve said this a few times, but I can confirm I hold a UK issued MasterCard and am not charged cash advance fees with Revolut.

Interest charges yes, cash advance no.

Whilst not expecting you to spill all the beans @SteveJ , can you confirm if this is a points earning card ?!

It’s probably the card that has its own dedicated bashing thread on this forum, though I was under the impression that they started charging cash advance fees a few months ago?

Youllnever 182 posts

Ignore the above message – this was originally sent on the 13th but went into moderation.

slidey 290 posts

Does anyone else really hope mr x still reads this forum and works themselves into a drooling rage at ppl getting free stays? 😀

G 32 posts

Of course he does. You think he has anything better to do!?!

BP 48 posts

Not just free stays. All of the interest from NS&I was paid this month. Another welcome bonus!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.