Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• mtallett 2 posts

Hi,

New to the forum, using reward flight finder it shows that an off peak return from LHR to MCO should be 16250 avios each way however when selecting 4 return flights it’s asking for 240000 avios.

Ba’s calculator doesn’t seem to be available anymore !

I’m also looking at option of using companion voucher but as I don’t currently have enough points when I log in it just comes up with an error message instead of showing me flights and costs, I have previously referred this to BA and they say it’s a system function error.

Why such a difference on the avios ??

Taxes are £600 for 4 return for reference

slidey 287 posts

Are you looking at the highest avios price on ba site? There should be other pricing options which have lower avios costs but higher fees.

Click the more pricing options link below the quoted cost after you have selected flights.

NorthernLass 7,472 posts

Also, RFF can be very unreliable and doesn’t always have the correct peak/off peak dates. They hadn’t adjusted for 2023 when I last checked, not sure if this is still the case.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.