Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Flight changes and cancellations help S75 claim for cancelled flight?

• slidey 288 posts

I had a heavily discounted flight booked on Latam/Iberia to Chile, it was booked via an OTA. I have now received an email cancelling the flight due to ‘erroneous issuance of iberia fare’, would this be covered by Section 75 joint liability to get the credit card company to arrange an alternate flight? Not sure if it being booked via an OTA would prevent that?

Comrade Chag 79 posts

Heavily discounted is an understatement here. You probably knew that this ‘error’ fare had a slim chance of being honoured.

For those that wondering what’s the fare: MAD-SCL £220 J return…

JDB 4,368 posts

You would not really have had a claim vs Iberia if you had found this error fare directly and by interposing an OTA you definitely don’t.

NorthernLass 7,534 posts

I wonder if Iberia erroneously loaded the fare to Santiago de Compostela? They get confused more often than you would think!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.