Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club What is BA’s Same Day Change Policy for Avios flights?

• ChrisC 956 posts

Does this policy apply to avios flights or is it just cash ones?

Have only ever used it short haul cash CE bookings before.

Have an booking for Thursday (paid WTP UUA to CW during the booking) LHR-JFK that I’d like to change to an earlier flight.

Main reason is BA have switched the plane from one with Club Suites to old Club World during the night) plus some friends are on an earlier flight and I’d like to try and surprise them.

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    KP 27 posts

I believe its only for non-hand baggage only cash fares.

Also given that you have UUA… makes it tricky to change. You can call and ask

SamG 1,644 posts

Assuming this is the outbound leg then your only hope FOC is asking at the airport, things are pretty flexible at the moment on the ground.

Otherwise you are looking at a reprice + needing Avios availability on the new flight

Inbound it wouldn’t reprice so might be feasible if the original selling class was still available

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.