Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Searching for CW availability with new style Prem Plus 241 voucher

• jimothy 6 posts

So I have just got my first new style 241 voucher (hooray?).

Not a huge amount of luck finding the promised extra availability club world seats (selling class I if I understand the jargon correctly?).

Is there an easy way (like seatspy or rewardflightfinder) to find them? Will paying for expertflyer or using matrix search help?

SamG 1,639 posts

if you have expertflyer then from what Rob investigated flights that are I8 or I9 in the availability should also be available using the voucher

yonasl 952 posts

SeatSpy seems to be the best. You will have to pay for Business class search.

masaccio 719 posts

But SeatSpy doesn’t search for non-reward seats I thought, and I don’t think Matrix can’t tell you how many seats are available it you select I as the care code. @SamG is saying that there need to be >=8 or >=9 seats in the I fare bucket for BA to release a 241 seat. I think…

Joecooljoe 49 posts

I used mine cw out and econ back as that was all that was available, now I have no way of searching for the club back ones to upgrade. Keep looking for I>6 manually. As it’s last week of summer holiday from Caribbean on a Gatwick J32? and I need 3 seats, not holding my breath!

HighlandTB 4 posts

I used our voucher just received 2 days ago, 2 club available for outward flight, however it looked like there was no option other than economy for the return. Amex had their IT problem and I couldn’t complete the booking. Just as well 2 hours later business class for the return appeared. Both outward and return now booked.

SamG 1,639 posts

I used mine cw out and econ back as that was all that was available, now I have no way of searching for the club back ones to upgrade. Keep looking for I>6 manually. As it’s last week of summer holiday from Caribbean on a Gatwick J32? and I need 3 seats, not holding my breath!

Yes I think the 32J long haul birds will be very tricky if you don’t get the guaranteed seats at 365 days. But you never know! You could set an alert for more than X I class seats in Expertflyer

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.