Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club SeatSpy/RFF showing incorrect info

• jamran 15 posts

Hi all,

I was checking flights to Palma and both seatspy and reward flight finder show lots of seats but when I check on BA website, it doesn’t show availability. I’ve found this to be the case for many flights to various destinations.

Is there something I’m unaware of?

Anna 458 posts

Seats might be snapped up but also have you searched by specific dates on BA.com? Their own reward finder tool is broken most of the time just now!

jamran 15 posts

Seats might be snapped up but also have you searched by specific dates on BA.com? Their own reward finder tool is broken most of the time just now!

Still showing as flights available on both sites but not on BA when I search for the specific dates.

Anna 458 posts

Which dates are you searching for?

jamran 15 posts

Which dates are you searching for?

LON – PMI

30th May. Return 2nd June

2 adults in eco

JDB 4,373 posts

Still showing as flights available on both sites but not on BA when I search for the specific dates.

I have reported this issue previously – SeatSpy showing availability when BA looking at the direct availability (ie not on the app search) shows none and vice versa. I hope that whatever is causing this will be resolved but it has been a few months now.

Anna 458 posts

As you want to travel tomorrow I’m guessing you’re seeing correctly on BA as it’s a popular destination and half term holiday so very likely to be no availability.
    I’ve also contacted SeatSpy a couple of times recently about inconsistencies with return flight availability not showing but they seemed to have sorted out that particular issue.

Anna 458 posts

Just had a quick look and there are outbound flights at 1905 tomorrow so SeatSpy is actually correct and also correct in that it’s showing no inbound in the 2nd. You could mix and match by getting BA out and a cash flight back if you have no flexibility on the dates.

jamran 15 posts

Just had a quick look and there are outbound flights at 1905 tomorrow so SeatSpy is actually correct and also correct in that it’s showing no inbound in the 2nd. You could mix and match by getting BA out and a cash flight back if you have no flexibility on the dates.

This is weird. For me, it’s showing no outbound tomorrow apart from LGW flight with only business seats available. For 2/6, I am getting eco seats available. So it’s the other way around to what you’re seeing!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.