Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club BA Silver lounge access for 1 adult with two young children?

• MiddleEngland 26 posts

Travelling with my two girls (7 & 9), is it even worth asking if we can access Galleries T5 as a Silver member?

novelty-socks 14 posts

No, from my experience travelling with one three-year-old!

(Well I mean, there’s still no harm in asking. Wouldn’t rate your chances though.)

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,205 posts

Eh? If it’s just you and a 3-year old then obviously they will let you both in. Your 3-year old is your guest.

I would give it a try. The lounge agent may take pity on you!

John 1,000 posts

Go to T5B, they may be happy to let you in as it will be mostly empty

More likely if they’re 2 and 3 though, don’t really rate your chances with 7 and 9 yo

NHS_Slave 22 posts

Worth asking, but expect a no. I suspect the staff’s leniency on this might vary depending on how busy it is when you are there.

Be graceful if it is a no… Them’s the rules after all. Be very thankful if you get a yes… They’re doing you a favour.

memesweeper 1,253 posts

I’ve asked a few times, always been a ‘no’ except once, but not at Heathrow. Don’t ask don’t get, though!

Lady London 2,040 posts

Isn’t there a lounge meetup thread on flyertalk? A post there might save lurking hoping someone single might guest the 3rd one in…

Joecooljoe 49 posts

Go in as same time as someone on their own and ask. Will you guest my daughter please..

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.