Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Slightly worrying “personal information”

• Terwri 23 posts

While updating my covid docs and making the attestation for the US authorities, for a flight tomorrow, I noticed a summary at top of the form.
    Name
    Date of birth

Etc
    Nationality: Iran

Im not Iranian and never have been. I went back rechecked and reloaded my personal info, passport number, nationality etc. back to the covid upload and there it is again.
    Should I worry about this as Im travelling on an Esta?

NorthernLass 7,573 posts

That is odd, sounds like an IT issue? Have you tried amending it on another device – I would not recommend trying to explain this to US immigration on arrival?!

Is this via ba.com or VeriFly? VeriFly are very responsive to enquiries IME, though I appreciate you haven’t got an awful lot of time before you travel.
    If all else fails, delete the application and start again, annoying though it will be. We had to do this once as my photo somehow got uploaded to my son’s record!

My OH once ticked “Uganda” on our ESTA forms instead of “United Kingdom” but as I recall we were able to change it with no issues.

Terwri 23 posts

BA IT glitch is all I can think. My esta is fine no issues. I deleted my personal info on my BA account and went back and still it said iran.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.