Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Accor Live Limitless Sofitel Heathrow Terminal 5 lounge menu?

• ecugkq30 56 posts

Hi, am staying at the T5 Sofitel in a couple of weeks, can anyone advise on the current food offering in the lounge in the afternoon/evening? Thanks

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Roberto 281 posts

Cheese
    Sliced meats
    Salad
    Warm meatballs (one each)
    Warm spring rolls (one each)
    Bread
    Hummus
    Nuts
    Crackers

Vodka
    Gin
    Captian Morgan
    Whisky
    Soft drinks
    Coors lite Beer

Afternoon tea is served about 4pm too but I never made that.

Pretty uninspiring to be honest but enough to chow down on – was there this week and plenty of people went back multiple times. The wait staff are excellent especially Ronaldo who trys very hard to get you sloshed in the two hour window.

If you fancy something more substantial the Burger in the Shpere bar was very good for £18 plus 12.5% but the drinks are eye wateringly expensive however get a drink to go as many did.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    ecugkq30 56 posts

Thanks Roberto

NorthernLass 7,547 posts

Thanks @Roberto – we are also there next month. I booked a suite as there are 3 of us and it comes with lounge access so we may as well take advantage.

Roberto 281 posts

Happy to help..
    Enjoy your trips both.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,205 posts

Good to know its open again. We’ve never actually reviewed the Sofitel so I might give it a go whilst I still have Diamond status.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.