Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Some BA London – Dubai daytime flights cancelled Nov 22

• Magarathea 51 posts

BA have just cancelled my daytime flight from London to Dubai on Monday 14 November 2022 (BA107). I have managed to rebook the day before on an overnight flight as this was my only option. Not a fan of overnight flights but hey ho. I noticed that there are no longer any daytime flights from London to Dubai from Sunday 13 November until Saturday 26 November inclusive. This is the 2 week period centred on the Abu Dhabi GP so watch out anyone booked for this. The return flights have also been cancelled.

slidey 291 posts

Didnt there used to be a DXB-LHR flight that left at about 0200? If so, that seems to have gone too.

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,207 posts

Now confirmed that BA is sticking with two per day in Oct / Nov rather than going back to three per day, hence the cancellations.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.