Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Stokke – Spend £300 collect 9,000 MR Points

• Skywalker 699 posts

Seen on Amex Platinum:

EXPIRES

14/11/2022

OFFER DETAILS
    Save to Card to get 9,000 MR Points on an eligible GBP transaction of £300 online at Stokke by 14/11/2022. Valid once per Card. Terms, locations, payment restrictions and future communications about this offer will apply.

OFFER TERMS
    These Offer Terms (including the offer description above) set out the key terms of our Stokke offer. Please make sure you read these together with our General Offer Terms, which contain important additional terms, including information about when statement credits or points can be reversed or lost.
    Points will be awarded for eligible transactions using your Card during the offer period, as explained above and within these Offer Terms and General Terms. Points should appear on your points Account statement within 30 days from the date you made an eligible transaction but may take up to 90 days from the Offer End Date.
    Offer only applies to spend settled in Great British Pound (GBP) on the Card to which the offer is
    saved.
    By saving the Offer to your Card, you agree to all our Offer Terms.
    Spend must be billed to your Card account by 14/11/2022, to be eligible for this offer. If Stokke does not charge your Card during this period, e.g. because of a delay in dispatching your goods, you may not be eligible for this offer.
    Offer only valid for orders delivered to the UK.
    Purchases paid on finance and buy now and pay later options are not included in this offer.
    Available online at http://www.stokke.com.
    Offer only valid once per UK Card
    This offer only applies to purchases on the Card to which the offer is saved (including where the Card has been added to a mobile wallet). If we send you a replacement Card following any fraud [or fraudulent activity] on your Card, and if the offer is still available, you may need to save the offer again to your replacement Card for you to be enrolled.
    Purchases made through “payment facilitators” are not eligible and will not count towards your spend for the purposes of the offer. A payment facilitator is an intermediary that accepts payments on behalf of the seller of the goods/services. Payment facilitators can include some online payment platforms/ marketplaces, and entities that provide certain card acceptance products (such as mobile card readers) to sellers of goods/services;
    Transactions that are subsequently cancelled or refunded will not count towards your spend for the purposes of the offer.
    We will use your personal information such as name, email address, Account number and transaction information to manage your participation in the offer and to track your spend. Please see our Cardmember Privacy Statement for details of how we use your personal information.

Harrier25 852 posts

Really?! Why do you feel the need to copy & paste all the t&c’s? So annoying.

Skywalker 699 posts

To you, Harrier25. You are just one, single, solitary person. Some others may find it helpful. If you don’t like it, just disregard it and take your annoyance elsewhere.

Andrew J 769 posts

You should also post in the Amex statement offers thread, not start a new one. As it’s a company most people haven’t heard of, an explanation of its core business would be helpful.

redethernet1 89 posts

Im actually looking to buy a high chair
    The accessories they try to upsell is not so cool

Considering this vs some off Amazon

Froggee 896 posts

The Froggee family are a huge fan of Stokke. We bought another high chair first and eventually gave up because all the padding etc was a nightmare to clean. So it got given away and we got a Stokke. We then got a second one when we got a second child.

For an infant though you’ll need to buy the insert so it is proper money. But Freddo (6) and Kermit (9) are still happily sitting in their ones – it is brilliant in that it allows them to sit at a more appropriate height to an adult chair and can be adjusted as they grow.

And as Mrs Froggee points out, they currently sell for £80 second hand whereas good luck selling anything else second hand. Speaking of which, there is no shame buying one second hand as they wipe clean very easily. And when you are out and about the baby will be getting put in far, far worse!

If you’re baulking at the £££ then I’d say that second best is one from IKEA. They are cheap as chips but do the job and also wipe clean easily. But avoid fancy ones with padding etc at all cost!

pbcold 348 posts

To you, Harrier25. You are just one, single, solitary person. Some others may find it helpful. If you don’t like it, just disregard it and take your annoyance elsewhere.

It is utterly staggering that someone should be annoyed by this and have the time to post this view.

Gary 293 posts

For an infant though you’ll need to buy the insert so it is proper money. But Freddo (6) and Kermit (9) are still happily sitting in their ones – it is brilliant in that it allows them to sit at a more appropriate height to an adult chair and can be adjusted as they grow.

They are great and good value in the long run. Ours, who turned 5 recently, were still sitting with the inserts in situ til few months ago to horror of others. Well but it was either that or droppings all over the Dinesen.

ZoeB 88 posts

The Tripp Trapp chairs are classic and are strong enough to hold an adult. There are also great for kids over 3 who still need something to enable them to comfortably reach the table. If you have ever tried to eat sitting on a chair that’s 6 inches too short for the table you will appreciate what I mean.

It has become much more acceptable to re use stuff for kids. My step daughter has gleefully maintained a spreadsheet of what she has paid to her baby equipment vs John Lewis price for new. Carseats and mattresses are the only things that need to be new.

Harrier25 852 posts

It is utterly staggering that someone should be annoyed by this and have the time to post this view.

😂 Likewise, regarding your ‘time to post’ view.
    Utterly staggering…give me a break!

WaynedP 258 posts

Nice looking stuff, but even with the generous Amex cb offer still unlikely to persuade Mrs dP to change her mind and provide me with the two extra children that I ideally wanted to make our family complete at us two plus five.

After number three in three years, she put her foot down and stated quite emphatically that if I wanted any more, I would have to get someone other than her to oblige. A statement that wasn’t, in fact, as intriguing as it might have appeared at face value, and the matter has not been discussed since.

Perhaps just as well though, as doing holidays for five over the years always seemed to be significantly more difficult than for four, for which the vast majority of offerings seem to be geared. At one stage I even contemplated starting a monetised offering on the side with travel and accommodation options for a nuclear unit of 5+

zapato1060 637 posts

Befoe you think of making a killing on fleabay. These Sokke lot sell their £219 chair on fleabay for £175. No bueno.

MikeP 5 posts

I bought a Tripp Trapp for my daughter second hand (£90 or so). Excellent chair, I’ve sat on it myself and I’m about 15 stone. Very solid construction, easy to clean and easy to adjust. Recommend if anyone is on the fence, although not sure I’d buy it new (although 9k Amex points may have convinced me).

SteveJ 978 posts

Not obvious to me, but has anyone been able to find gift cards on their site? And if so do you know if gift cards trigger the MR points bonus?

Harrods 120 posts

Can’t seem to return anything…customer service have been non existent.

I asked to return something 14 days ago via email and no response….

Skywalker 699 posts

:-/ that’s not good @Harrods

I found this email on their Facebook page, if this is any good?:

webshop.support@stokke.com

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.