Terminal 5 + Plaza Premium positive access experience
11th August 2022 at 12:14Wally1976
Just wanted to share our very positive experience of Heathrow T5 this morning.
After all the media reports and negative publicity on here we were dreading T5 this morning but we waltzed straight through security in no time at all and got into Plaza Premium lounge with Amex Platinum cards no problem (with no reservation).
Oh, and we’ve been upgraded from economy to premium too!11th August 2022 at 13:30can
I still think that Plaza is much better than BA’s Galleries in T5
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Supergers49 on Harrods – Spend £200 or more, get 10% back up to £50
- BenM on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
- TGLoyalty on BA Premium card reopening
- memesweeper on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
- WaynedP on Rebooking Avios flight bought with Barclays upgrade voucher
- JDB on Rebooking Avios flight bought with Barclays upgrade voucher
- megoi on Avios bookings can now be cancelled online, BUT ….
- kynazanatoly on Rebooking Avios flight bought with Barclays upgrade voucher
- Andrew J on Harrods – Spend £200 or more, get 10% back up to £50
- Rob Burgess on Vanishing posts
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.